WARNING - This site is for adults only!This web site contains sexually explicit material:
I took some time off cam this weekend to put in some more work on the site. Here are some of the updates I got done on this weekend:
* Fixed the broken Smoking in DTLA video
* Updated all of the category thumbnails
* Added a 30min option for private shows
* Increased the number of videos displayed per page in the members area and categories page
* Scheduled new content through October, including a previously unreleased *EXCLUSIVE* B/B/G threesome video for Mafia Members only
* FIXED THE EMBEDDED LIVESTREAM!! Now you can watch my Chaturbate livestream without ever leaving the site. Members can watch it from the Live Shows tab in the member area. Non-members can find my embedded cam in the store
For the next round of updates, I'd like to make a proper branded thumbnail for the categories page and add some new store items. I'd also like to work on editing my HUGE backlog of solo videos, so I can increase new content uploads to 3 times per week. If you'd like to help me pound out this content, feel free to head over to the store and book a private show or gift me a night off Chaturbate <3
As most of you know, I took this week off cam to grieve the loss of 8TB of fucking content!! However, all is not lost. I still have all of my full length videos and most of my recent content from the past two years. THE FAPS WILL GO ON! I was also able to get some work done on the site, go through Mafia Members feedback, and make a couple of updates. Here's a little bit of what I've been working on:
* Made a separate mini section in the store to make it easier to find Custom Services like private shows, tips, small dick tax, ect... I'm hoping to get some more items up this weekend (if I don't go on another procrasturbation spree)
* Put in a ticket to change the empty PHOTOS tab in the store to one dedicated to service items. Since it's a holiday weekend, they probably won't get back to me until later in the week
* Added a "Mafia Members Top Pick" section to the members area, so now you can see what other members are watching
* Added a "What's Virah Watching?" section. Members can now see what I'm currently masturbating to and a little blip on what I love about them
* Formally got aquainted with Photoshop and edited 4 new image galleries from my trip to Mexico + scheduled some more new content
* Figured out why that smoking video that wasn't displaying properly. I fixed it and was about to reupload it, but it was on one of the smaller hard drives that malfunctioned. So I'll have to re-redit it again, but after that it should be an easy fix.
* Things that still need work are the broken picture links for the new hitatchi rope video, creating a proper mailing list, fixing the embedded live cam, and adding thumbnails to some of the empty category slots.
Finally, I spent A LOT of time researching new backup systems for content and I decided to go with a RAID 5 NAS set up. Thank you everyone for the support, advice, and kind words! Special shoutout to Relay for the ethernet switch and FriskyLou for the... you know what for ;) Haven't had a chance to plan my birthday show yet, however, I did update my birthday wishlist for anyone who'd like to help me build the NAS system or just wish me a Happy Birthday.
I don't know you, but I love you
- Virah -
You can now book private shows, spoil me, and send tips directly to me through the store. You can also pay your cuck tax, send pics of your wife for me to post on Twitter, send cum tributes, and be my personal chastity slave. Purchasing a store item will unlock a special thank you video available for 24hrs. Each item can be purchased once every 24hrs. For things that include Twitter shoutouts or scheduling a private show, make sure you shoot me a message through the site, Snapchat, or send me an email to properly coordinate.
More items will be coming soon!
For those of you that missed the show last night... it was wild! We planned a whole bunch of sexy games: vibrator torture, naked blackjack, strapon play, life sized jenga tower, double masturbation cum show... and we did absolutely none of it. Okay, not none. We did play token keno, makeout, flash our pussies, flash our titties, give twerk lessions, sat on viewers faces, clamped Neko's nipples, crawled around like slutty cat/bunny girls on leashes and spanked/flogged each others asses/pussies. However, the real show started after Neko's second beverage when we took a break to sit down and eat some boneless airfryer wings (shoutout to the lover who graced me with the airfryer as a bday present a couple years ago!). Neko's biggest pet peeve is lazy unthoughtful people with no ambition to improve their situation, socio-economic status, or the world around them. In her view, by a certian point in life, she feels people should have attained a certian level of material responsibility and achievement. I retorted that just because someone hasn't reached a certian level of financial success or material wealth, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are lazy. A fan agreeing with Neko said I was simply making excuses for people and that "lazy is lazy." I noted that making assumptions or generalizations about people without trying to understand how or why they got there is intellectually lazy. Neko begged to differ.
*This started a conversation about the role of generational wealth, stereotyping people based on their level of income, projecting our personal experiences onto others, making broad generalizations about groups of people based on statistically insignificant sample sizes, correlation versus causation, hustle culture, poor shaming, self-awareness, the ethics of choosing non-life during a zombie apocalpse, ableism, and the reality of the human condition. Some of the questions that came up were: * Is material wealth or financial success an accurate indicator of a persons intellectual ability or societal value? * If one person has done something, is it fair for them to assume that everyone can do it? * While we are all capable of "doing more" and "working harder," how much is enough? * What qualifies as "enough"? When do our lives get to be about something other than work? * Is financial success or material wealth always the result of hard work or intelligence? * If everyone worked really hard, is it actually mathematically possible for everyone to be rich? * How do we quantify intelligence?
My favorite part of the show was when someone said they have never seen people with such opposing viewpoints have such a passionate, thoughtful, respectful, and productive conversation.
We have come so far and I still have many more surprises in store for you. For now, these are a few things you can expect from the site and some of the first updates that will be coming down the pipeline: